Your Control Units are shipped in the off position! To turn on battery, press manual button 5 times within 2 seconds.
ONE APV Joye Tube, ONE Joye eGo-T Upgrade Control Unit, ONE JoyeTech SAMSUNG Un-Protected 2600mAh 18650 Battery allowing for around 2 or more days of use depending on usage!
The eGo Mega Dual Coil Cartomizers hold around 3.5ml's of e juice. They utilize two - 3 ohm coils running in parallel to produce a 1.5oHm output. The Dual Coil Cartomizer is in cased in a hard non-disposable shell. Each Cartomizer comes with a flat rubber tip.
EASY TO FILL! Take the rubber tip off and simply drip your TVR Juice slowly to evenly dispense it through the filler for a fill day or more of vaping!
--------------------CHARGING YOUR APV: -----------------
Use your normal eGo Battery Charger! Your unit will screw directly onto the eGo USB Charger and function the same as a regular eGo Battery during a charge. A full charge will take around 8 Hours.
1: Your Control Unit can function at 3.3 Volts constantly. Your button will be WHITE when pressed.
2: Your Control Unit can function from 4.15V at FULL Charge and decrease to 3.6V as the battery dies.
------------------CHANGING BETWEEN MODES-----------------
1. When your battery is in the OFF position, hold your button down 10 SECONDS and your button will flash ORANGE.
2. Your battery is still off when you switch modes from White (3.3V) to Orange (4.15V to 3.6V from full charge to dead).
3. Turn your battery back on by clicking your manual button 5 times quickly. Your button will now be Orange when pressed. Now your battery is functioning at 4.2V. Repeat this process to switch back to a constant 3.3V.
------------------BATTERY USAGE NOTE----------------
Samsung Batteries MUST be used with our Joye APV's or eVic's! We are not responsible for any injury or damage caused by not following the below precautions.
* If the battery leaks and electrolyte gets in your eyes, do not rub them. Instead, rinse them with clean running water and immediately seek medical attention. If left as is, electrolyte can cause eye injury.
* Do not use or store the battery where is exposed to extremely hot, such as under window of a car in direct sunlight. Otherwise, the battery may be overheated. This can also reduce battery performance and shorten service life.
* Do not use the battery if it gives off an odor, generates heat, becomes discolored or deformed, or appears abnormal in any way.
* If the battery is in use or being recharged, remove it from the device or charger immediately and discontinue use.
* Do not use the battery in combination with primary batteries (such as dry-cell batteries) or batteries of different capacity, type or brand.
* Do not strike, throw or subject the battery to sever physical shock.
* Do not pierce the battery housing with a nail or other sharp object, break it open with a hammer, or step on it.
* Do not immerse the battery in water or allow it to get wet.
* In order to guarantee charging security, please donít take out lithium battery charging.
* Keep the batteries in a separate place and donít let them mix with metal objects.
* Remove the lithium-ion battery from the e-cigarette if you plan to store it for long periods of time.
* Store the battery at room temperature. The battery is a lithium-ion battery and will need to be replaced periodically. Read charging instructions before using.
* Do not short-circuit the battery by connecting wires or other metal objects to the positive (+) and negative (-) terminals, or reverse the positive (+) and negative (-) terminals.
* Over-discharging：It should be noted that the cell would be an over-discharged state by its self-discharge characteristics in case the cell is not used for long time. Over-discharging may causes loss of cell performance, characteristics, or battery functions. In order to prevent over-discharging, the cell shall be charged periodically to maintain between 3.7v and 3.9v.
We recommend to NOT remove your 18650 Battery once placed inside your unit to reduce treading issues.
There is no warranty, returns, refunds or exchanges on any APV unit part unless DOA.