The eVic Starter Kit comes with (1) Joyetech eVic Control Unit, (1) Joyetech eVic Battery Tube, (1) Rechargeable 2600mAh JoyeTech SAMSUNG 18650 Battery, (1) Joyetech eVic USB Cable (1) 100-240V 500mA Mini Flat AC-USB Wall Adapter (Optional plugs: US plug or Euro plug), (1) Joyetech eVic Manual, (1) MVR software manual, (1) FREE 6ML Bottle of TVR Juice. **HEATING ELEMENT NOT INCLUDED!**
ADD (2) Black Dual Coil Cartomizers, CARRYING CASE, AND CAR CHARGER FOR AN ADDITIONAL $18.00! SAVE $5!
ADD (2) Black Dual Coil Cartomizers FOR AN ADDITIONAL $7.00! SAVE $1.00!
DIMENSIONS OF eVic
Joyetech eVic, full name "Vapor Intelligent Cigarette", a voltage and watt variable e-cigarette battery APV Unit, which is the latest Joyetech product. The eVic is a milestone, a turning point, and a new development direction of vapor intelligent electronic cigarette battery.
Why we recommend Joyetech eVic?
* You can operate the eVic through rotating direction key and clicking enter button.
* You can adjust the output power from 2.0W to 15W and the output voltage from 3.0V to 5.0V to your liking.
* eVic can be easily charged with the dedicated USB cable, and the USB cable can connect with wall adapter or computer.
* eVic adopts a visual operating system which is able to record and manage your vapor history.
* It can be assembled directly with Joyetech 510 and eGo series atomizers, cartomizer, or clearomizer. This kit comes without any atomizer, you still need purchase atomizer & e-liquid!
* Special software to record all the information starting from the day you use it.
* eVic visual operating system.
* Joyetech eVic SAMSUNG 18650 battery, 2600mAh high-safety, extra large capacity, and high-stability dedicated lithium battery.
*There is a software called "My Vapor Record" MVR(V1.0), it's able to record all the information starting from the day you use it. It shows all the parameters from the beginning, like voltage, atomizer resistance, smoking puffs, power, etc During your random smoking, it records all your using data and habit, bringing you brand-new feelings and joys in your spare time. You can visit www.joyetech.com, click Support--My vapor record to download it!
**HOW TO** How to remove your Heating Element (Especially a Bottom coil changeable cartomizer) from a Joyetech eVic?
1st: Remove the metal ring from the Joyetech eVic mod.
2nd: Hold the bottom of your Heating Element when you separate it from Battery APV. Please do not screw the Heating Element from the top or middle of the Heating Element to reduce the possibility spilling juice.
------------------BATTERY USAGE NOTE----------------
Samsung Batteries are Unprotected and MUST be used with our Joye APV's or eVic's! We are not responsible for any injury or damage caused by not following the below precautions.
* If the battery leaks and electrolyte gets in your eyes, do not rub them. Instead, rinse them with clean running water and immediately seek medical attention. If left as is, electrolyte can cause eye injury.
* Do not use or store the battery where is exposed to extremely hot, such as under window of a car in direct sunlight. Otherwise, the battery may be overheated. This can also reduce battery performance and shorten service life.
* Do not use the battery if it gives off an odor, generates heat, becomes discolored or deformed, or appears abnormal in any way.
* If the battery is in use or being recharged, remove it from the device or charger immediately and discontinue use.
* Do not use the battery in combination with primary batteries (such as dry-cell batteries) or batteries of different capacity, type or brand.
* Do not strike, throw or subject the battery to sever physical shock.
* Do not pierce the battery housing with a nail or other sharp object, break it open with a hammer, or step on it.
* Do not immerse the battery in water or allow it to get wet.
* In order to guarantee charging security, please don’t take out lithium battery charging.
* Keep the batteries in a separate place and don’t let them mix with metal objects.
* Remove the lithium-ion battery from the e-cigarette if you plan to store it for long periods of time.
* Store the battery at room temperature. The battery is a lithium-ion battery and will need to be replaced periodically. Read charging instructions before using.
* Do not short-circuit the battery by connecting wires or other metal objects to the positive (+) and negative (-) terminals, or reverse the positive (+) and negative (-) terminals.
* Over-discharging; It should be noted that the cell would be an over-discharged state by its self-discharge characteristics in case the cell is not used for long time. Over-discharging may causes loss of cell performance, characteristics, or battery functions. In order to prevent over-discharging, the cell shall be charged periodically to maintain between 3.7v and 3.9v.
We recommend to NOT remove your 18650 Battery once placed inside your unit to reduce treading issues.
There is no warranty, returns, refunds or exchanges on any APV unit part unless DOA.